Every part you have to learn about visiting Dubai in October
October is when Dubai begins to see a glimpse of a return to the milder days of winter. Out of doors seasonal occasions and al fresco eating venues across the metropolis start to mud off their covers and re-emerge from the summer season warmth, prepared for a busy new winter season.
Is October time to go to Dubai? Climate in October
The beginning of the month continues to be extraordinarily scorching in Dubai, and it is best to anticipate temperatures in extra of 40°C/104°F. Nonetheless, by month-end, the humidity begins to drop, and the air temperature cools considerably, giving option to bearable exterior warmth throughout the day.
The common daytime excessive it is best to anticipate in October is 35.6°C/96°F.
Common sea temperatures drop all the way down to round 31°C/76°F, which is nice for swimming, however the floor will nonetheless be highly regarded (i.e. the sand nonetheless scorches your toes!!)
Dubai Particular Occasions October 2023
- Followers of Shakespeare can see Macbeth on board the QE2 on October sixth, 2023.
- Take the little ones to see Cinderella, a bite-size ballet efficiency on the Zabeel Theatre on the twenty second of October.
- Extravagant rockers Kiss will convey their ‘Finish of the Highway’ tour to the Coca-Cola area on the thirteenth of October, 2023.
- Boy band followers get set to take pleasure in iconic favourites together with Blue, 5, and Boyzlife in a one-off occasion, The Boys are Again in City at Dubai Responsibility-Free Tennis Stadium.
- The Coca-Cola Area will even host Phillipino people band Ben & Ben on the 14th of October, rapper Sean Paul on the twenty first of October, and Indian singing sensation Neha Kakkar on the twenty second of October.
- British MC and rapper Dizzie Rascal will likely be performing dwell on the Emirates Golf Membership on Saturday twenty eighth of October.
- Mai Dubai Metropolis Half Marathon – a return of the outside sporting occasions calendar kicks off with this 5km/10km/21km occasion by way of the town streets on twenty ninth October 2023
Word that many faculties regionally take a mid-term break in direction of the tip of October; this generally is a few days or a full week. It shouldn’t make sights considerably busier, however you will note extra households out and about mid-week. When many European faculties take a break on the finish of October, it may well additionally improve crowds in Dubai.
Yow will discover an entire information to all of the finest occasions in Dubai in 2023 right here, or take a ahead look to the 2024 Dubai occasions calendar
Steered Dubai Actions in October
Because it’s nonetheless fairly scorching exterior, we’re all about preserving our cool in October, however we don’t should be trapped all day indoors. It’s a good time of 12 months to benefit from the seashores and water parks when the air temperatures not so stifling and the water temperatures are fantastically heat.
High Tip: When you keep at Atlantis the Palm then your lodge keep will embody your entry to Aquaventure!
High Tip: Visitor staying at any of the Jumeriah Motels can get tickets to Wild Wadi Water Park, hooked up to Jumeirah Seashore Resort
- Ripe Market will make its triumphant outside seasonal return at Academy Park on 14 October 2023. That is certainly one of winter’s hottest native hangouts, from contemporary meals to handicrafts and household actions.
- It’s additionally a perfect time to benefit from the metropolis’s seaside golf equipment that hit again into full swing with the cooling days. You may see our full assortment of favorite Dubai Seashore Golf equipment providing day passes right here.
Get pleasure from afternoon tea on the metropolis’s most iconic constructing, the acclaimed “7 Star” Burj Al Arab. You’ll want to avoid wasting your pennies for certainly one of Dubai’s most luxurious eating choices at Skyview Bar & Restaurant.
October Day Journeys from Dubai
Abu Dhabi has thrown its borders again open to home journey, which strikes it proper again to the highest of our prompt day journeys from Dubai.
Straightforward to achieve both public bus, or by personal tour or switch; right here’s what you may anticipate finding within the neighbouring capital:
- You may see the “Huge 3” Cultural websites in Abu Dhabi on a single day journey tour from Dubai; the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the Louvre Abu Dhabi, and Qasr al Watan, the Presidential Palace.
- The “Huge 3” theme parks of Yas Island – specifically Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterpark, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, and now the model new SeaWorld Abu Dhabi!
Some prompt day tour operators that can enable you to with transfers to Abu Dhabi:
- Make a journey to the very best level within the UAE! Because the daytime temperatures drop away just a little, plan an early morning go to to Jebel Jais in Ras Al Khaimah (RAK).
- Whilst you’re there, tackle the longest zipline on the earth! Jebel Jais Flight will see you hovering as much as 150km/hr by way of the Hajar Mountains. There’s additionally the Jais Sky Tour and the Jais Sky Maze for adrenaline-seekers to attempt their hand at and make it a full day within the mountains. On the peak, you’re roughly 2.5 hours away from Dubai.
Dubai with children in October
Household actions are again in full swing in Dubai. It’s nonetheless fairly scorching for outside adventures, however by October, very first thing within the morning and early night are nice sufficient to be out.
When you’ve already tackled some water park enjoyable, as we talked about above, and in search of one thing new, why not attempt:
- Aventura Parks – a tree browsing and ziplining journey by way of the Ghaf timber of Mushrif Park. A floodlit possibility is on the market to benefit from the park within the evenings.
- October is the right time to benefit from the finest public seashores in Dubai.
- Kite Seashore is one other native favorite for a easy splash, to hitch in some water sports activities, or to mix a day on the seaside with a picnic within the park on the well-liked outside spot Al Mamzar Seashore Park.
- A visit to Dubai isn’t full with out experiencing Dubai World Village. This night extravaganza is because of return in late October 2023 to brighten Dubai evenings as soon as extra with a style of meals, dance, and procuring from around the globe.
- Dubai Backyard Glow and Miracle Backyard Dubai are additionally anticipated to re-open by month-end. We eagerly await opening dates for these seasonal occasions!
Extra steadily requested questions on Dubai in October
Sure! We’d argue top-of-the-line months if you happen to actually like your warmth. The sting has gone from the height of summer season, however you’ll nonetheless discover the times are scorching and the evenings are gentle.
In case you are just a little averse to the warmth, although, we’d suggest you prohibit journey to the UAE between November and March.
Dubai begins October with common daytime highs of 42°C/108°F, dropping to highs of 32°C/90°F by month-end. It’s the month you’ll expertise the most important drop in temperature because the nation transitions round mid-month from the summer season warmth to the milder winter months. You may study extra about Dubai’s climate in October right here.
October temperatures can’t actually be described as chilly. You’ll discover common lows throughout the month in a single day of 24.5°C/76°F.
It’s fairly uncommon – although not unprecedented – for rain to happen in Dubai in October. No must pack an umbrella, however it may well occur. If it does rain in Dubai, it normally leaves as fast because it arrives.
Dubai doesn’t actually observe conventional seasons – extra an extended scorching summer season and a gentle winter ranging from October. Primarily based within the Northern Hemisphere, October may very well be stated to be fall/autumn in Dubai.
Earlier than you go… Extra vital issues it is best to know when planning a visit to Dubai
Please notice we’re not a journey company. This website is a journey weblog to assist newcomers to the UAE and transit passengers self plan their journey, we can not e-book your flights, inns, visas or connections for you. We could make a small fee if you happen to click on on any of our advice hyperlinks.
Dubai Journey Planner