This publish could comprise compensated hyperlinks. Please seek advice from my disclosure right here for extra info.
In episode 72 of the UK Journey Planning Podcast Tracy shares her journey report from an organised day tour from London to Paris.
She discusses the professionals and cons of taking a guided day tour and talks in regards to the numerous actions included within the tour, such because the Eurostar journey, a bus tour of Paris, a ship journey down the Seine with lunch, and a coach tour of town’s highlights.
This episode affords invaluable insights for these contemplating a day journey to Paris from London and affords ideas for taking advantage of the expertise.
And right here’s a cherry on high, an unique low cost code UKTPPODCAST to get US$10 off our important London information and itinerary planner eBook.
So, plug in your headphones and put together to ace your London journey planning!
Click on the blue button beneath to hear:
This episode of the UK Journey Planning Podcast is sponsored by Surfshark VPN.
Click on this hyperlink to rise up to 83% off your Surfshark buy + two months totally free with chosen Surfshark plans
Episode 72 – Present Notes
Episode 72 – Journey Report: Professionals and Cons of an organised day tour from London to Paris
1. Uncover the professionals and cons of taking a guided day tour from London to Paris.
2. Tracy discusses the completely different choices for travelling from London to Paris, together with absolutely guided and unescorted excursions.
3. Tracy talks in regards to the itinerary of her journey, which included taking the Eurostar, a bus tour of Paris, a ship journey with lunch on the Seine, and a coach tour of Paris.
4. Tracy shares her expertise of beginning the day early and speeding to catch the Eurostar.
5. Tracy explains how the tour was organized, with completely different travellers having completely different ticket courses and actions all through the day.
6. Tracy describes the busy arrival in Paris and the seamless transition from the practice station to the coach tour.
7. Tracy praises the educated information who offered historic and cultural insights and even taught primary French phrases to the group.
8. Tracy discusses the non-compulsory cruise on the Seine with a meal and the way a number of the tour members selected to take part.
9. Tracy shares her general ideas and impressions of the guided day tour expertise.
Click on right here to obtain an AI-generated PDF Transcript of Episode 72
Subscribe and assessment
You probably have discovered our Podcast useful please depart us a assessment! We actually recognize your assist and it’ll assist make our podcast seen to a higher viewers.
Please subscribe so that you don’t miss any future episodes!