This publish could comprise compensated hyperlinks. Please discuss with my disclosure right here for extra data.
In episode 64 of the UK Journey Planning Podcast Tracy is joined by visitor Andy Ward, the founding father of Expedition Yorkshire. Andy shares his background in numerous tour codecs and the consequences of the pandemic on his profession. He explains his motivation for beginning Expedition Yorkshire and the high-quality personal excursions they provide.
Andy discusses their well-liked excursions, together with the Whitby Moor, Coast and Cliff Tour; the Yorkshire Dales Tour Fell, Valley and Citadel Tour; and the York to Edinburgh Switch Tour. Tracy and Andy additionally spotlight the distinctive expertise of exploring stunning landscapes and websites in Yorkshire and past with Expedition Yorkshire.
Click on the blue button under to hear:
This episode of the UK Journey Planning Podcast is sponsored by Surfshark VPN.
Click on this hyperlink to rise up to 83% off your Surfshark buy + two months at no cost with chosen Surfshark plans
Episode 64 – Present Notes
Introduction to Expedition Yorkshire with Andrew Ward
Subjects coated on this episode embrace:
- Andy begins the episode by sharing his background and motivation for beginning Expedition Yorkshire.
- He then talks about his expertise working in numerous tour codecs and the way the pandemic led him to start out his personal tour firm in Yorkshire.
- Andy shares the excursions provided by Expedition Yorkshire together with the Whitby Moor, Coast and Cliff Tour; the Yorkshire Dales Fell, Valley and Citadel Tour; and the York to Edinburgh Switch Tour.
- Tracy mentions how the remake of the UK TV present All Creatures Nice and Small may be very well-liked and has stimulated curiosity in visiting movie areas of the present in Yorkshire.
- Andy explains the enchantment of the York to Edinburgh tour, highlighting the chance to expertise the landscapes and points of interest alongside the best way in comparison with a sooner prepare journey.
- Tracy mentions her residence county of Northumberland and its hidden magnificence which is included within the the York to Edinburgh switch tour.
- Andy talks in regards to the comfort and immersive expertise of taking a non-public guided tour with Expedition Yorkshire.
Locations talked about on this episode embrace
- Whitby >> is a picturesque coastal city recognized for its historic abbey and affiliation with Bram Stoker’s Dracula.
- Yorkshire Moors >> is an enormous and rugged expanse of pure magnificence, characterised by heather-covered hills and a way of wildness.
- Yorkshire Dales >> is an enthralling rural area of rolling hills and limestone valleys, providing beautiful landscapes and outside actions.
- York >> is an historical metropolis with Roman roots and a shocking Gothic cathedral, York Minster, at its coronary heart.
- Citadel Howard >> is an impressive stately residence surrounded by lush gardens, situated in North Yorkshire.
- Chatsworth >> is a chic stately residence set within the scenic Derbyshire Dales, famend for its artwork assortment and landscaped grounds.
- Silverston >> is a famend racetrack and residential to the British Grand Prix, making it a mecca for motorsports fanatics.
📋 Click on right here to obtain a PDF Transcript of Episode 64
Subscribe and overview
You probably have discovered our Podcast useful please go away us a overview! We actually respect your assist and it’ll assist make our podcast seen to a larger viewers.
Please subscribe so that you don’t miss any future episodes!